We require that everyone over the age of 12 wears a face mask during their visit at Amos Rex. If you do not have a mask with you, we offer one mask included in the museum ticket price. We have increased and intensified cleaning and sanitization in all our facilities. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum. We also recommend downloading the Koronavilkku app on your mobile phone. Together we make museum visits safe.
Please follow these instructions during your visit to Amos Rex:
- We require everyone over the age of 12 wears a face mask during their visit at Amos Rex.
- We recommend purchasing our tickets beforehand online.
- Stay home, if you feel sick.
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter the museum.
- Wash your hands with soap often and well.
- Cough or sneeze on a tissue or your sleeve.
- Keep a safe distance to others.
- Use contactless payment when possible.
- Please note, that our coatroom service is out of use. We have an unguarded self-service coatroom in the museum’s lobby. In addition to coatracks, we offer self service lockers free of charge.
- To safeguard the artworks, the following items are nor allowed in the exhibition hall: large bags, liquids, umbrellas, camera tripods, selfie sticks and overcoats on rainy days. Read more about the museum’s rules.
Are you wondering about something related to advance tickets, your museum visit or our exhibitions? We’ve gathered some answers to frequently asked questions:
We recommend getting your tickets online
We recommend purchasing our tickets beforehand online. When you buy tickets in advance you can skip the queues and can visit the exhibition in your chosen time. Tickets are also sold at the door. If the exhibition is full, you might have queue to enter.