We are currently building the next
Amos Rex opens again on May 12th.
We are following the covid-19 situation closely and will inform you soon about any updated precautions we are taking to make your next visit at Amos Rex safe.
We’ve gathered some answers to frequently asked questions: Frequently asked questions
The use of a face mask is required inside the museum. The face mask requirement applies to visitors over the age of 12. If you do not have a mask with you, we offer one mask included in the museum ticket. We have increased and intensified cleaning and sanitization in all our facilities. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum. We also recommend downloading the Koronavilkku app on your mobile phone. Together we make museum visits safe.
Please follow these instructions during your visit to Amos Rex:
- Use a face mask inside the museum (over 12-year-olds).
- Stay home, if you feel sick.
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter the museum.
- Wash your hands with soap often and well.
- Cough or sneeze on a tissue or your sleeve.
- Keep a safe 2 meter distance to others.
- Use contactless payment when possible.
- Please note, that our coatroom service is out of use. We have an unguarded self-service coatroom in the museum’s lobby. In addition to coatracks, we offer self service lockers free of charge.
- To safeguard the artworks, the following items are nor allowed in the exhibition hall: large bags, liquids, umbrellas, camera tripods, selfie sticks and overcoats on rainy days. Read more about the museum’s rules.
Are you wondering about something related to advance tickets, your museum visit or our exhibitions? We’ve gathered some answers to frequently asked questions: