Amos Rex is closed from 30 November until 25 December because of the metropolitan area Corona-regulations. We are sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you again from 26 December onward.
In the midst of the Covid 19-pandemic, we want to do all we can to ensure that you are able to safely visit our unique Egypt of Glory exhibition. For this reason, we have limited the number of visitors in the museum. The use of a face mask is required inside the museum. The face mask requirement applies to visitors over the age of 13. If you do not have a mask with you, we offer one mask included in the museum ticket. We have increased and intensified cleaning and sanitization in all our facilities. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum. We also recommend downloading the Koronavilkku app on your mobile phone. Together we make museum visits safe.
Please follow these instructions during your visit to Amos Rex:
- Use a face mask inside the museum (over 13-year-olds).
- Stay home, if you feel sick.
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter the museum.
- Wash your hands with soap often and well.
- Cough or sneeze on a tissue or your sleeve.
- Keep a safe distance to others.
- Use contactless payment when possible.
- Please note, that our coatroom service is out of use. We have an unguarded self-service coatroom in the museum’s lobby. In addition to coatracks, we offer self service lockers free of charge.
- To safeguard the artworks, the following items are nor allowed in the exhibition hall: large bags, liquids, umbrellas, camera tripods, selfie sticks and overcoats on rainy days. Read more about the museum’s rules.